Sunday, June 5, 2011

Father's Day Ideas

Hello!  My Etsy team, It's A Madcap Life, had a team treasury challenge this weekend to create a treasury with a Father's day theme.  I thought I'd share my treasury list with you all just in case you needed some great ideas for gifts for dad.

'Father Knows Best' by greygirldesigns

A collection of madcap finds for your father on his special day.

Unisex Wanderlust B...

$20.00
Light in the Tower ...

$15.00
Recycled antique li...

$230.00
Sterling silver gui...

$38.00
Bike Handlebar Bag ...

$52.00
Pocket wallet - Nut...

$20.00
ENGLAND porcelain T...

$42.00
Mens Knit Hat - Car...

$52.00
Browned Butter Brow...

$14.50
Crusaders Iron Cros...

$25.00
Boys in a Canoe, Ca...

$18.00
Rustic Birch Bentwo...

$165.00
water color paintin...

$45.00
Urban City Bicycle

$1200.00
Trumpet Lamp - squa...

$130.00
Compass Rose Flask ...

$58.00



My dad loves travel and adventure, spending time with his family, sailing, his chocolate lab Buster, reading, playing on-line computer games, and cherry pie.  He is such a great dad and he has always been supportive and full of great advice for me and my sister and brother.  I hope he has a wonderful father's day this year and every year because he deserves a day (at least!) to feel special and appreciated.
If you see an idea you like for your own dad from my list above, just click on it and you can go directly to that item on Etsy and check it out.  There is still plenty of time left to shop for Father's day and there is nothing like a handmade gift to make dad happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment