Thursday, March 8, 2012

Some fun pictures of my companions!

Hello!  I think it's time for a new post here- I've been slacking a bit lately!
I haven't posted any pictures of my birds on here for awhile...thought you all might enjoy a peek at them!  Here's my darling Lyric:

You are my sunshine!
And one more of Lyric:

Lyric with stained glass by me!
The stained glass panel in the back of Lyric is my very first stained glass creation.  I took a class years ago and made a few pieces of stained glass art.  I enjoyed it but I was always pretty nervous cutting the glass.  I would like to take some time to make something else one of these days but it's been so long since I did it, it would be a challenge for me.  I've been thinking I'd like to incorporate some stained glass into some jewelry pieces, but I'd have to order some lead-free solder and give it a lot of thought to make something very cool!

Here's my Sadie:

Hello trouble!
Sadie playing on her swing:

Sadie Grey
I love my greys!  Not to leave out our little furry friend, here's a couple of cute pictures of my doxie, Chilli.
Chilli dog in February 2012
He's modeling a very fashionable coat crocheted by me!  I do love to crochet!

Chilli, on squirrel patrol.
Isn't he handsome?  I love my babies.  I will try to get back on to some more art/craft related subjects next post...Enjoy your day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment