Thursday, May 26, 2011

A little glimpse into the future...

I haven't posted anything new on my Etsy site for a while now.  It's not because I haven't been working...I've had a few custom designs I've worked on along with a few other new items that haven't been posted yet because my laptop's hard drive died.  So here's a little glimpse of what I've made lately.  Except for the custom items, the other new ones will hopefully be up at my Etsy store real soon!

Her Future is So Bright necklace
Her Future is So Bright necklace was created specially for my friend Jennifer's daughter's graduation.  Katy's favorite color is teal, so I made her this out of a bright teal blue impression stone, some blue apatite, sterling silver and wood beads.  I think it will look really lovely on her.

Angela's Garden necklace
Angela contacted me to see if I could create a necklace to go with a pair of earrings that she had received as a gift.  As I had also created the earrings, I had moss agate stones that matched perfectly and it was no problem to create this beautiful choker style necklace just for her.  I really love doing custom work for people. 
Heaven's Tears earrings
These earrings are made from some cool blue jasper stones I got at the 2011 Bead Blast.  I thought the blue apatite chips really complemented the shades of blue in the jasper.  I think these will be great for summer! 

Gabrielle Three- in- one necklace
This is an adjustable necklace that can be worn three different ways.  It has two different strands that can be worn together as one double strand necklace or each can be worn by itself.  The pale amazonite beads remind me of a bright summer sky.

Barefoot at the Beach anklet
My friend Tammy gave me the idea to make this anklet.  She was telling me about how popular "glitter toes" are with her and her friends.  So I created this anklet to show off with a fabulous pedicure on a sandy beach. Now if only I had a beach nearby so I could test it out...

I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of what's coming soon to my Etsy store for summer.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment