Monday, May 2, 2011

Treasury thank yous!

I want to give a great big thanks to the following Etsy sellers for featuring my jewelry in their latest treasury lists! 
Oatkacreekstudio for the treasury It's a Madcap Life Team- Circles featuring my Fly Like an Eagle necklace.
Themadcapheiress for the treasury Madcapping It featuring my Modern Love Affair necklace.
Glasspassionsgallery for the treasury Take A Trip featuring my Storms A Comin' necklace.
YouWoodLikeThis for his Earth day inspired treasury Madcap team celebrates mother earth day by recycling and reusing featuring my Earth Bound necklace.
3pearls for the treasury Let's Take the Caddy Out For a Spin featuring my Green Aventurine earrings.
Medusa1307 for the treasury Nel blu dipinto di blu! featuring my Desert Oasis necklace.
MirrorIrorriM for the treasury Blood Stained Coal featuring my Hot Topic necklace.
Guindalejo for the treasury aegean featuring my Desert Oasis necklace.


I really appreciate your support of my work!

Here's a few of my latest treasuries:
bright madcap treasures for May
Lines
A little mystery.

All of them feature members of my team "It's a Madcap Life". We have some really talented and unique artists and sellers on our team.  I hope you will check out their shops and see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment